(PHOTO 5: Corporate qualified person getting a vehicle key from the cashier)
1) You decide when you want to lease a vehicle.
- Such as: Every day
- Such as: Once a week
- You drive when you want to drive, but remember: More effort = More money. Like any small business.
2) You come in to lease a taxi.
- Check over the vehicle, and if all is OK, you are open for business.
Additional Opportunities & Advantages:
- When you lease a taxi cab, you have access to the taxi company’s dispatch system. The dispatch system gives you access to hundreds of orders where customers are waiting to be picked up. You are not required to use the system, but it’s there.
- You might decide to build your own book of business in the form of “Personals” where you drive your regular customers around as needed.
- You might decide to work events: Spring baseball training, nightlife, sports games, entertainment, shows, and more.
- You can use all or some of the available resources for customers, as you see fit, and as needed. Just remember: The more customers you serve, the more money you will make.
How is money made?
You subtract the commercial taxi lease and fuel, both of which are paid by you, from the total money you have collected. That is your profit. Here are now without any waiting for payday. Everyday can be payday. It’s all up to YOU.
At the end of the taxi lease, usually 24 hours, you decide if you want to lease another day, another week, it’s up to you. If you want to continue the lease, simply go to the cashier and renew. If you want a break, just go to the cashier and turn in the taxi keys. Please make sure the vehicle is clean, inside and out, with at least 1/4 tank of fuel upon return.
You are the boss. You decide when to open for business. You decide when to take a break.