(PHOTO 3: Corporate qualified person admiring his/her taxi)
As a taxi driver, you are a small business owner specializing in solving the transportation needs of your customers by providing safe, insured, and licensed transportation for a reasonable fee.
As a taxi driver:
- You set your own hours.
- You decide when to take a break.
- You decide where to “Set up shop.”
- You keep your own earning records: No W-2 or 1099.
- You decide how large your transportation company becomes.
- You determine your earnings by your effort: Effort in/Money out.
- You decide your vacation time.
YOU are the boss of your life.